Note: I am no longer supporting any of these WordPress plugins. The pages remain alive for anyone who is currently using them, but none of these will be updated any further. For an explanation, please read Why I am no longer supporting my Wordpress plugins.
My language blog is continues to grow in popularity, and I believe that is partly due to my efforts to make it easy to find. One of the ways I do that is by cross-posting a teaser to my articles on other blogging sites, like Posterous.
Crossposterous will cross-post your Wordpress blog post to your Posterous site. You can choose whether to post a teaser with a link back your Wordpress blog post, or cross-post the full content.
DownloadYou can download the latest version here: Crossposterous.
- If you are upgrading, it is recommended that you deactivate the plugin from the Plugins page, and delete the posterize folder from your server.
- Upload the unzipped contents to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Active the plugin from the Plugins page.
- Go to settings page to configure Crossposterous
- Enter your Posterous email and password (used to log into http://posterous.com)
- Select the site from the drop-down
- Chose "Teaser and link" or "Post full content"
- Initial version